Help Videos & Useful Resources
1. PhonicsPlay - Here is a great website with some games to help build those reading skills and sound knowledge: https://www.phonicsplay.co.uk/
2. Topmarks is a great website, particularly for improving children's maths skills: https://www.topmarks.co.uk/
Try 'Hit the Button' for some great number bond and times tables practice!
3. Purple Mash - https://www.purplemash.com/sch/ladycross
Your child's log in details for Purple Mash should be inside the cover of their reading record. There are so many games and resources to help learning on here!
4. For learning more about non-fiction texts and finding facts out try the National Geographic Kids: https://www.natgeokids.com/uk/
5. Try Explorify to find out about amazing science facts and have a go at the fun activities - 'Zoom in & out' is a favourite at school! https://explorify.wellcome.ac.uk/
6. For some maths challenges try: https://nrich.maths.org/primary
7. To keep up to date with news bulletins suitable for children try Reach Out Reporter: https://www.reachoutreporter.com/
Victoria Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG10 5JD