Visits and Visitors
As part of offering a wide curriculum, we make sure children have experiences that are memorable and are linked to the children’s learning. We plan exciting visits and visitors to widen the children’s experiences.
Healthy Week visitors
– School nurse team
– Travel Smart team and scooter training
– Chris the personal trainer
– Derby County football club football coaches
– The local PCSO
– Railway Safety Officer
– A visit to a farm, zoo or sealife centre
– Theatre company in school
In Year 1
– Visit to Sherwood Forest and learning about Robin Hood
– Visits to the church as a place of worship.
– Robin Hood drama day in school
– Edwardian seaside drama day in school
In Year 2
– India themed day– including dancing, food tasting and craft activities.
– Visit to Ladycross house to sing for the residents.
– Multi skills festival at Freisland.
– Great Fire of London drama day.
– First aid training day with St John’s Ambulance.
- Inventors day- an exciting day to inspire children with lots of fun activities.
– Fire brigade and fire engine visit.
- Trip to Magna Science Adventure Centre to support our learning about materials.
Victoria Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG10 5JD