Online Safety and CEOP
It is really important that we learn how to be safe when we are online using computers, tablets and phones.
At Ladycross we have our own special rules that we learn about to help us stay safe online.
Our School Online safety Rules
- I will only use the internet when an adult is with us.
- I will only click on buttons and links when I know what they can do.
- I can send messages, with my teacher, to people I know or that my teacher has approved.
- Emails and messages I write will be polite and friendly.
- I understand that I must not give out my personal details or passwords.
- If I see something I am unhappy with I will tell an adult straight away.
- I understand that if I break these rules I may be stopped from using the internet or computers.
CEOP helps any child or young person under the age of 18 who is being pressured, forced or tricked into taking part in sexual activity of any kind. This can be something that has taken place either online or in ‘the real world’, or both. The CEOP Safety Centre has clear information and advice on what can be reported to CEOP, the reporting process and what will happen if you do decide to make a report. You can visit the CEOP Safety Centre and make a report directly to CEOP by clicking the Click CEOP button.
Victoria Road, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire NG10 5JD